Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I don't like this.

In the months since I stopped working out (because, you know - that was a good idea) I've gained 23 lbs. back and I feel just as bad as I did 40 lbs heavier.

I wanted to start exercising again for all the usual reasons; but when I took the before photos ('cause, you know - that's what you do), I was sickened. I do not have this mental image of myself looking like this. I don't know what it really is, but not this. Anyway.

This is all the "before" information from Monday:
  • Weight: 143 lbs.
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Neck: 16"
  • Chest: 45"
  • Waist: 46"
  • L. Thigh: 27"
  • R. Thigh: 27"
  • L. Bicep: 15-1/4"
  • R. Bicep: 15-3/8"
If you really want to subject yourself to the horror of the before photos, they're here. (I'd wait until I have something to compare them to. They're pretty bad).

No comments:

98%

Free Online Dating from JustSayHi

88% Geek